Friday, March 1, 2013

Absence make the heart grow.. what?

As silly as it sounds, being away from the one you love really makes you appreciate the time you have with them. Not seeing the bf every second of everyday makes my heart really look deep into my feelings and realize how much I treasure every moment of the time I get to spend with W. Granted, I would be with him all the time if I could, but I am learning to really embrace these times apart because it just makes my feelings grow in a different way. Like I realize how lucky I am to have him, and I start to see what a treasure it is to actually have someone to miss. Its been far too long since I felt this way. And even at its worst, its still a good feeling. Having someone worth my heartache is such a welcome change. And let me tell you, I do miss him. Sometimes I pray I get to look into his baby blues again just to remember where I am in this world. There is just something so serene and peaceful when I am in that place. There isnt anything better. Those little looks that people might take for granted, I etch them on my soul and I vow to never forget how they make me feel and that way when we are apart, I have something to fall back on. Of course I would rather have the original, the boy himself next to me in my bed right now. But since I cant, I will take this night alone to reflect on my thoughts and feelings and take the time to go through them in my mind and be sure to never forget them all. This blog will definitely help me to recall the details of some of the smallest moments between us that cumulatively make me fall for his sweet nature. So as I get ready for bed, I am going to just think of his blue eyes peeking at me over those long dark lashes. The way he winks so coyly at me when no one else is looking. How he has those precious looks that only get directed at me. The ones that make me feel like I forgot to breathe. I will dream of his touch, how he holds me, kisses me. Thats what this night will be about. All those tiny beautiful moments strung together that are beginning to equal the greatest part of my life. I already feel so calm and happy just merely dreaming of him. So as I sign off to rest, I will play those movies in my mind that are the greatest things I could ask for, and all I can do is hope tomorrow holds more of them. Sigh... lovesick but oh so happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment