Saturday, March 2, 2013

Snowmobile update + UGH

So last night I didnt hear from the bf until like midnight. What did his text say? He crashed his snowmobile. OMFG I almost died! Scared the crap out of me! I guess it rolled over and it broke his key and window and he hurt his leg- but basically is ok. I was glad he told me right away cuz thats the kind of thing that could give a girl a heart attack! Then a while later he invited me up to the bar but it was almost 1am so thats pretty pointless so I said no and went back to bed. Just happy he basically alright. *sigh* Skip to today- I told him my friends are in town from up north and they wanted to know if we wanted to hang out tonight cuz originally we planned on meeting tomorrow. But he said that he is helping his friend with his truck again tonight and he isnt going out. So I told him that was fine and asked if he wants to just do brunch tomorrow and he said he isnt sure cuz his leg really hurts from his crash. All I texted back was ":(". So we shall see what happens. I dont like this. Like, I get that this is different situation and all, but it means a lot to me. And I dont want to make myself all worked up thinking that maybe he is making excuses or something when he legit did fall off his sled so I am trying to settle down. He is ok, thats all that really matters. Big sigh of relief that he is ok. Whewwwwwww....

No comments:

Post a Comment